Love Free Lotto

Free to play lotteries are on the rise. Discuss them here.
3cash

Love Free Lotto

Post by 3cash » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Love Free Lotto, Win up to $250,000 each week with 10 Free Tickets
Check back after Wednesday evening's draw to see if you're a winner

Current Prizes:

6/6 Matches + Bonus = $250,000.00

6/6 Matches = $500.00

5/6 Matches + Bonus = $150.00 +6 Tickets

5/6 Matches = $20.00 +3 Tickets

4/6 Matches = $2.00 +3 Tickets

3/6 Matches = +3 Tickets

:D Paid by: PayPal

:arrow: >>> Click Here to Play <<<

:D TRIED TESTED AND BEEN PAID
Last edited by 3cash on Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lacemaker

Re: Love Free Lotto

Post by Lacemaker » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:40 pm

Thank you

3cash

Post by 3cash » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:40 pm

I've matched 3 numbers a few times and just got my first $2 from matching 4 numbers :D

episemion

Post by episemion » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:59 am

Interesting! When did you receive the last $2 payment?

I have been a member on the site since it started. Won free tickets many times as well as a few $2 wins that were always paid promptly. However , since April , I have had 2 $2 wins and have received neither of them. No response from inquiries to support. The site shows the last payouts (posted by administrator) as those from March. Same thing on the sister site Boxlotto (click on the Payout option).

Beginning to suspect the sites are on auto-pilot.

3cash

Post by 3cash » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:55 pm

The $2 I just got this week was from a win a while ago that I was waiting for, one of the games I forgot I won on just over 2 month ago, I won on box lotto and love free lotto again last week, both those are pending, the accepted claim email says I'm supposed to get those first week in august but I don't think I'll get them on time with how long it took to get my last wins, up till last week I've been paid all my 12 $2 winnings from box lotto and the one from love free lotto so got them down as paying at the moment even tho they are really slow at paying, I'll see how it goes on these next wins, been playing about 2 years, since february tho it's took a lot long longer to get all my winnings, they put a note in my last few PayPal payments saying sorry for the delay but didn't give a reason why it took so long or why they are behind on paying, I guess they haven't been making enough money from ads to pay everyone so I don't think we will get paid if we win the jackpot if they can't even pay everyone $2 wins on time, luckily they paid me so far but a bit off putting if some people are not getting paid, I guess that's why they haven't updated the payment status yet on the site with them not getting through all the payments yet, it was slow getting mine so hope you eventually get yours, a lot of good free lotto sites going down just lately

episemion

Post by episemion » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Thanks. When was the win from Love Free Lotto that you just received from? Have seen postings on other sites from players that did not get paid from either site. Not good! If they did eventually pay yours , there may still be hope. Nothing like the old days when Audie Johnson owned it.